[ Help ]
You are not logged in. [Log in]   

< Back To Index

Re: Best thing to do - igmo

: Best thing to do in this situation is to email the other teams using my form
: and ask if they're willing to postpone. I see all the correspondence so I
: can enforce a new time if everybody agrees.

: The problem with going later than 3 is that it will cut into the MWC
: fallback. Later this will be less of a problem, but for now there are
: still a number of teams still in. To be honest I wasn't counting on the
: July 4 weekend being off, way back when I figured out the dates.

: -Wighty

i'll poke around for that form...

and, yup, i kinda guessed about the july 4 issue. its not too late to postpone FoC a week is it? :) ::wink::

ok blade, fire away!

News - Rules - Maps - Credits - Brackets - Standings - Content - Forum