[ Help ]
You are not logged in. [Log in]   

< Back To Index

Best thing to do - Wight Slayer

Best thing to do in this situation is to email the other teams using my form and ask if they're willing to postpone. I see all the correspondence so I can enforce a new time if everybody agrees.

The problem with going later than 3 is that it will cut into the MWC fallback. Later this will be less of a problem, but for now there are still a number of teams still in. To be honest I wasn't counting on the July 4 weekend being off, way back when I figured out the dates.


News - Rules - Maps - Credits - Brackets - Standings - Content - Forum